Juni Learning Affiliate
Do you believe today’s youth are less interested in reading and more interested in using electronic devices? If so, then go as far as Juni Learning, a leading supplier of educational services in the digital realm.
As we all know, today’s kids are more computer savvy than ever, making it more difficult for their parents to keep tabs on them and ensure they’re using the internet for good. By combining entertainment and instruction, online learning platforms may transform time spent in front of a computer into a productive activity.
The correct digital learning platform, such as Juni Learning, may change your kids’ perspectives on education by introducing them to the joys of hands-on education. They concentrate on individual subjects, giving your kid many opportunities to improve their grades.
The Juni Learning Affiliate Program is a High ticket affiliate program rewarding for marketers and bloggers surrounded by parenting, education, children, etc., topics. You may earn commissions by becoming an affiliate and encouraging others to join the exciting online learning adventure.
There is a lot to gain from using both this instructional platform and the affiliate program. However, first, let’s overview the info series about Juni Learning and The Affiliate program:
- Learning at Juni Learning is done engagingly and dynamically, and students can participate in hands-on activities and study by completing projects.
- It is possible to rearrange the class schedule to work with your hectic lifestyle.
- Once you’ve finished a course on Juni Learning, you can print off a completion certificate to show potential employers.
- Unlike in conventional institutions, kids may take these classes at any time of the year.
- Before selecting teachers, Juni Learning conducts thorough background checks on each candidate and accepts only the best ten percent of candidates.
- If the upfront cost of the courses is too much to bear, the service provides a payment plan to help people budget for them.
- Try out one of their lessons for free to see whether it fits your child well before committing to more.
- Marketers and consumers can earn Juni Learning credit and incentive payments via Affiliate and Referral programs.
- Anyone who meets the program’s conditions and begins promoting the program’s products may join and start earning a commission.
- The affiliate program works on a simple cost-per-action (CPA) paradigm.
To provide their children with the finest possible educational experience, many parents are turning to Juni Learning, the best online platform currently available. Students perform better and retain information longer when lessons are exciting; the most significant learning platforms are those that make learning fun.
In exchange for recommending friends, followers, and family to Juni, Juni Learning Affiliate Program participants can receive credits to their account or bonus payments (“rewards”). Another way to earn a commission is to direct readers of your blog to Juni Learning’s site, where they can sign up for a free trial and then make a monthly subscription payment. This mechanism is how things work at Juni Learning.
We confidently state that participating in our affiliate program is the most exciting approach to benefit your readers.
Juni Learning – More Information
This website initially functioned as a school teaching coding to children. Since then, however, after a time of success and a rise in demand, they have begun offering more mathematics, graphics, science, technology, and communications classes.
Students with varying time commitments and educational requirements may choose from the firm’s three membership options. The one-of-a-kind and encouraging attitude that the company takes toward academic pursuits has helped it get above 6.52k followers on Instagram and around 8.8k likes on Facebook.
Is this program capable of assisting your youngster or adolescent accomplish their objectives? The membership choices and other aspects of this online classroom will be discussed in the following lines, after which you will be able to determine whether or not it is appropriate for your household. The membership plans are:
- Private one-on-one instruction, on-demand instruction, and intensive bootcamps are the original three tiers of Juni Learning membership.
- The site provided a total of 4 private lessons every month for about $275. The child may alter the timetable as needed and will receive private lessons with the teacher.
- On-demand learning resources in these video-guided classes are top-notch. Online courses that one may access on demand provide unrestricted access to course materials for $29 per month. This package includes weekly updates on their child’s development.
- Bootcamps often provide intensive training in a short period for a low monthly fee (about $30). Students in the same learning group can work together under the guidance of the camp’s skilled teachers.
- However, the only plan left is the “Private 1:1” membership structure. The Juni One-on-One Subscription allows students to work one-on-one with instructors to delve deeply into our popular courses.
- They choose qualified professors at some of the best colleges in the United States and pair each student with one who shares their interests and methodology for teaching.
- The Private 1:1 format is the best option for most individuals regarding online education.
- Private 1:1 lessons from Juni Learning cost between $140 and $450 monthly.
- The first payment is required two weeks after the first class, after the two-week free trial period (which you should fully use). From that point forward, one must make monthly installments.
- The affiliates will get their due share after the first subscription.
At Juni Learning, kids between the ages of eight and eighteen may take courses in STEM, including mathematics, computer science, and even investing. Students may get help with everything from elementary school to college-level work on this site’s interactive whiteboard.
Juni Learning also provides bootcamps for larger groups. Professionals teach these courses to highly motivated groups of students in a concentrated time frame.
The Juni Learning Affiliate Program
Juni learning only entertains a small subset of high-quality resources/websites. They give preference to candidates that can assist in driving funnel awareness through various channels that offer context for Juni learning. Any website that does not adhere to quality and content requirements will get declined, and they have the right to do so.
The Juni Learning Affiliate Program Details:
- Commission: 40% of Subscriptions On Confirmation
- Cookie Time: 30 days
- Model: CPA
- Banners: Yes
- Deep Linking: Yes
- Category: Educational
- Coupon Or Code: No
- Policy: No Spamming
Conclusion – Join Juni Learning Affiliate Program Now
Vivian Shen and Ruby Lee established Juni learning. Its mission is to prepare children aged 8 to 18 for the challenges and opportunities that await them in real life. Juni learning does this by instructing children to begin their education early and gain knowledge through hands-on experience.
Students at Juni Learning have the opportunity to connect with reputable teachers, which helps them develop their imagination, self-assurance, and determination. You are free to begin learning to code whenever you choose, from wherever you are, and right here at Juni Learning.
The Juni Learning Affiliate program enables educational or parenting bloggers to bring value to their audiences while also earning substantial money on each successful client they refer to Juni Learning.
This affiliate scheme in and of itself is a beautiful technique to promote useful material and assists subscribers in acquiring cutting-edge educational solutions. To get more information, please read these frequently asked questions in detail.
Juni Learning FAQS
Who owns Juni learning?
Ruby Lee and Vivian Shen, both very motivated individuals, launched Juni Learning in the year 2017. The two individuals aimed to provide young people with the life-changing education they wished to get during their educational endeavors. As a result, Ruby and Vivian established Juni Learning from the bottom up to give children more agency by enabling them to study digitally and go beyond the confines imposed by traditional institutions.
Is Juni learning free?
Juni Learning provides prospective students with free trial lessons so that parents may choose whether or not the school’s instructional approach and available programs are appropriate for their children. Your youngster can take coding, engineering, investing, mathematics, and communications classes. The first week is free of cost, of the Private 1:1 package is accessible to new students who sign up for it.
What ages is Juni learning for?
Juni Learning aims to prepare children ages 8 to 18 for success in the real world by encouraging them to get an early start and learn by doing. Between the ages of 8 and 18, students may study at their speed, making it simpler to inspire a lifelong passion for education.
Where is Juni learning located?
San Francisco-based Juni Learning shares the ideals that led to the company’s creation in the first place: to help children find their best possible futures via professional guidance, a supportive network, and an enjoyable educational experience. 2261 Market St #4242, San Francisco, CA 94114 is the precise address.